Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Uniform Project

This impromptu resurfacing is solely aimed at plugging an old friend's fundraising project.

Read all about Sheena and the Uniform Project on HuffPo, the Guardian, Change.org and a zillion other websites.

All of this fuss over S has triggered just one pointless, existential doubt within myself: if she's classified as a "Brooklyn native", I certainly hope I am not classified as a "Bloomsbury native". Resident, not native.... we are 110% indigenous to South India (w)only. Besides, I am quitting my neighbourhood in 2 months for warmer climes in a warmer hemisphere.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UP: Interesting, and creative.

So the shift is happening! Happy new beginnings to you. :)

~N.

Sunday, July 05, 2009  
Blogger nevermind said...

YES, it is :-D!! Hope both the summer and life are treating you well, N. I hear the rains are running late.

Sunday, July 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that was a nice resounding YES! I'm happy for you. :)
So, which part are you headed to? Hopefully you're all moving together, at the same time.

Life: Never a dull moment!
And summer: Oh! Everyday I bless the inventor of the AC, and the refrigerator, electricity, cars, ice-cubes, winter and everything cold! Tsk, you're going to miss the joy of experiencing the season, given your moving schedule. :P

~N.

Monday, July 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.