Thursday, June 01, 2006

Change of plan

I am hard pressed for time and not quite all there these days. I need to study, wind up some papers which I better send out soon, run more, go out less and get out of this vagueness which appears to have descended upon me, courtesy an unfortunate coming together of a bunch of the usual stressors.

So, I am now going to ask some questions. I would be grateful for answers, because that might help me sort some things out in my mind. The questions will continue until I get at least the papers out of my way.

If all this works well, I hope to try explain why medics leave India (in response to a line in Harsh Mander's letter) and then what happens to them once they arrive overseas.

All in good time:-)

Btw, what on earth happened to the sun ? This is the worst English summer I've seen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

With all you want to stuff in one day, your day needs at least 30 hours!!! Take it EASY, RELAX - often things fall in place all by themselves (except exams and papers ... sorry!)
What summer??? Here in Germany we don't have ANY summer - it is COLD and I am sitting here sipping hot tea, wearing warm socks and a winter-sweater - and that on June 1st!!! It is ALL screwed up!!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006  
Blogger nevermind said...

hi, karin, welcome to the blog. it is all screwed up;-) what next, floods in winter? we've had some sun today and temperatures in the 20s. not bad.

Friday, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.